The Government of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis created a Citizenship by Investment Program in 1984, to attract investors of good character. These investors would make a substantial contribution to St. Kitts & Nevis, thereby channeling capital into national development. The Citizenship by Investment Program allows applicants to become citizens of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis, without a residency requirement. Once Citizenship is granted, passports may be easily obtained. Please note, that the program is currently closed for Iranian citizen.
Benefits of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship:
• Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country
• Citizenship is for life and not revocable
• There is no residency requirement under the Citizenship by Investment Program
• St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship
• St. Kitts & Nevis passport-holders enjoy visa-free travel to many countries worldwide (including Canada, Britain, the European Union, and Hong Kong)
• Having a second citizenship may allow children to avoid military service in their home country
• Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met:
• The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old
• Applicants must make a one-time investment in St. Kitts & Nevis:
• – either an investment in a Government-approved real estate project; or
• – a contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
• To qualify as dependents, children must be under age 25 and unmarried (if aged 18-25, children must be able to prove full-time studies and dependence on their parents)
• Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record
• Applicants must complete a medical examination
One World Immigration Canada
One World Immigration Consulting Services (OWICS) is a subsidiary pf George Dpnaldson & Associates Inc., a Canadian company base in Canada. We are dedicated to excellence and efficiency in international immigration consultancy.