Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
There are many reasons you might choose to visit or live in Canada, here are just a few:
As the second largest country in the world, Canada is a land of exceptional beauty. With its Atlantic and Pacific coasts, vast forests, mountain ranges, lakes and vast prairie, Canada is rich in its natural resources. Canada contains 38 national parks, 1000 provincial parks, and approximately 50 territorial parks.
- a land of opportunity
- one of the highest standards of living in the world
- a safe environment
- a modern health-care system with equal access for all.
- one of the best places in the world to live
- ranked for eight years continuously by the United Nations based on the health and longevity of its citizens and on their high levels of education.
- a member of the G8 group of countries
- one of the world’s best-educated nations with a broad network of public and private school options, and more than 100 affordable universities and colleges to choose from.
- one of the most multi-cultural and tolerant societies in the world, with virtually every cultural and ethnic community within its borders.
- a trustworthy country to carry on business. Besides its vast resources, it is the largest trading partner of the United States and has excellent trade relationships in the Americas and around the world. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, we have broad access to the entire North American market of nearly half a billion people.
The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees every Canadian citizen and permanent resident the right to live in a peaceful democracy; the right to life, liberty and security of person; and the right to equal treatment before the law.