FOR AN INITIAL ASSESSMENT PLEASE COMPLETE OUR ONLINE ASSESSMENT FORM –To enable us determine how you can maximize your points in CIC ranking. We can assist in assesment of how to obtain trade certification qualification.
As of January 02, 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) adopted Express Entry, mainly an electronic system for purposes of managing applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs, namely the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), the Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class and in some cases provincial nominee programs. It is based on a Human Capital model that assigns ranking score for your age, education, language skills, professional work experience, and many other factors.
As the first step to immigrate to Canada under these economic programs, potential candidates can complete an Express Entry profile at any time. Anyone who is accepted into the Express Entry pool could get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. CIC will only pick the top ranking candidates from the express entry pool and invited candidates will be given 60 days to submit their permanent resident application and still have to meet eligibility and admissibility requirements under Canada’s immigration law (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act).
CICs’ goal is to process most complete applications received under Express Entry system in six months or less. On a regular basis, CIC conducts draws and invites the highest ranked Express Entry candidates to apply for permanent residence. Express Entry draws are done at a frequency and in numbers that align with CIC’s processing capacity and annual levels targets. Draws can be general and include all programs (i.e., top ranked candidates are drawn regardless of immigration program) or be program-specific (e.g., top ranked CEC candidates only).
Criteria: scores will be allocated up to the following maximums as follows, for a total overall of 1200 points maximum:
- age 110,
- education 150,
- language skills 160,
- Canadian work experience 80,
- partner’s education, language and Canadian work 40,
- Skills transferability (cross-matching factors) 100,
- and having a Provincial Nomination or Arranged Employment 600
However, applicants will have to meet first the programs criteria before being allowed to make an Express Entry Registration.
Minimum requirements are
- your trade is included in the eligible trades list (please see at the bottom)
- at least TWO years (30 hours/week) PAID continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time work experience in an NOC skill type 0, A or B occupation within the last 5 years
- minimum language level of Canadian language Benchmark of 5 in each speaking & listening and Canadian language Benchmark of 4 in reading & writing in either English or French, proven by approved language test. Test results must not be more than two years old on the day of application for permanent residence.
Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an approved agency to show that the foreign education is equal to Canadian education standards.
- have a validated offer of employment (LMIA)for a total period of at least one year OR a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority (a complex process including writing the trade exam)
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
Candidates fulfilling the above minimum requirements can make the Express Entry and subsequent Canada Job bank Registration. They receive then a score and are ranked against each other in the Express Entry pool, basically competing against each others for an invitation.
How Can we help?
There is no doubt you can attempt handling your express entry on your own, the benefits of using an experienced regulated consultant and CIC Authorized Representative like myself are;
- I will save you time by ensuring that your submission is professionally sound and error free.
- Most importantly my service will ensure that your subsequent permanent resident application is not declined due to an unsuspecting error that will result in a 5 year bar from applying to come to Canada on grounds of misrepresentation.
- The assurances that you meet the minimum requirement before you make your EE submission.
- Professional counselling to assist you in navigating the legal maize of Canadian immigration law.
So if you do not want to gamble with your dream of better life in Canada and the security and opportunity for your family, I invite you to retain my service to assist you with your express entry submission and subsequent permanent resident application. Start now by completing our free online questionnaire and submitting it your detailed CV/Resume for assessment of your eligibility.
There are a number of reasons you can be found inadmissible, denied a visa or refused entry to Canada under IRPA, such as:
• human or international rights violations
• organized criminality
• health grounds
• financial reasons
• non-compliance with IRPA or
• having an inadmissible family member